Use ClickFree to track any Android device with this step-by-step guide.
Read how to track iPhone and iPad instead.
ClickFree was made to be easy to install and use. Anyone can use the app, regardless of their technical skill level. You can install the app remotely and get started with the monitoring in a matter of minutes via your web browser.
This is how you access the ClickFree control panel and the various spy features.
You will need to make some adjustments on the phone you wish to monitor.
Here’s an installation walkthrough:
1. Use any smartphone or PC web browser to visit the official website: https://clickfree.com. Once there, click on the Sign Up Free button at the top-right corner of your screen. End by entering your email ID and password in the page that loads up next. You can also use the form here to sign up on the website directly:
2. You can begin the setup process after you register a ClickFree account and purchase a monthly plan. The setup process takes a few minutes to complete, so be prepared. You will need a stable internet connection. It’s also recommended to have a charged target phone. Finally, be ready to adjust some settings on the target device.
You’ll have to enter the name or the nickname of the person you want to monitor on the first page of the Setup Wizard. Next, select the operating system of the phone or tablet which you wish to monitor. The setup process will change based on which platform you’re monitoring. Select Android to proceed. Get ready to adjust some settings on the target phone.
3. You have to prepare the phone to get ClickFree to work on it. Navigate to the Settings > Lock Screen and security option. Enable the Unknown Sources option and then tap on Ok.
Finally, go to Settings > Google > Security > Google Play Protect. Here, disable the Improve app detection & Scan device for security threats options.
1. Now that the phone is ready and prepared, you’ll be able to install ClickFree on it. The Setup Wizard page has the ClickFree download link. Visit this page using the device you wish to monitor, using any web browser on the device. Slide right to download the app (check out the picture below). After the downloading is done, you’ll find the APK file in the “Notifications” pop-up window or in the “downloads” folder. Tap on “Install” and “Open” to start the app.
3. You’re almost ready to begin monitoring! Follow your on-screen instructions and tweak some settings on the target device. The Setup Wizard will walk you through the process. Note the ClickFree will only work if you enable all permissions. Once the settings have been adjusted, you will have the option to hide the application. Hiding the app causes the app icon to disappear from app list as well as the app drawer. The app will begin working in stealth mode. You can dial **001** to bring the app up again.
ClickFree has been installed successfully, meaning you can access the app remotely from your phone or PC browser. You won’t need physical access to the device anymore. Go back to the phone or PC you used to register for a ClickFree account. It should show you a page that says the setup was completed successfully. If you click on Start, the setup page will automatically redirect to the control panel aka dashboard.
If you’re accessing the control panel (the dashboard) for the first time, please be aware that you may have to wait – it takes a several minutes usually to sync with all the data on the device. After the data has been synced, you will be able to use the selection menu on the left to view all supported features. You also have the option to click the refresh icon on the dashboard to view the newest data. But if the monitored Android phone is powered off or not connected to the internet, you won’t get any new data in the control panel until the device comes back on again.