Pictures, they say, are worth a thousand words. A quick look at someone’s gathered photos can tell you a lot about someone. You can get a feel for their personality, including what they’re into and what they don’t like.
Sometimes taking a look at someone’s photo collection can also help you nip problems in the bud. What kind of problems do we mean? We live in an era where cyber crimes are at an all-time high, not to mention unfaithfulness.
Here are some scenarios where you might feel the need to hack someone’s phone pictures:
- You are worried about your child. Are they being coerced by a sexual predator into taking inappropriate photos?
- Is your partner cheating on you? Have they been exchanging personal photos with someone they know?
- Are your employees loyal to your business? Or have they been taking photos of clients, important files, and other business secrets?
There are many other scenarios where you might want to hack a phone’s pictures. The question is: how do you hack a phone’s pictures? And, more importantly, how do you do it without them finding out?!
In this article, we offer a simple, stress-free way to hack a phone’s pictures remotely:
Part 1: How to Hack a Cell Phone’s Pictures Remotely
The best way to hack a cell phone’s pictures remotely is to use a phone monitoring app. The other services you find online aren’t as reliable. Some of them may be viruses in disguise or scams, so watch out for that.
Phone monitoring apps are great because they give you full access to someone’s photo collection. The good phone monitoring apps do it discreetly. The best ones – like Cocospy – do it 100% remotely!
1.1 Cocospy – The Magic Window to Anyone’s Photo Collection
Cocospy has been making waves online recently. Maybe you’ve heard of the app. It’s often featured on top platforms such as Forbes, Android Authority, TechRadar, and Tom’s Guide. The app has a user base across 5 continents.
If you need a fast, reliable way to see someone’s photos, Cocospy is it. The app is capable of hacking both Android and iOS devices and offers a powerful set of photo viewing features:
- See the full photo reel: Cocospy shows you all photos stored on the target smartphone or tablet. This includes all photos they’ve ever taken or received from someone. Photos are organized in an easy-to-view thumbnail format.
- Download photos to your device: You have the option to download any photo you see to your device. This is so you can view them easier later. Also, it’s evidence if you want to confront a cheating partner.
- Check timestamps: Every photo will be accompanied by a time and date stamp. If there were some dates where your significant other was missing, you can get a glimpse of what they were doing via their photos.
- View deleted photos: Sensitive photos will be deleted, right? Even if they are, you can still see them! Cocospy backs up all photos to your private account. That means you don’t have to worry about the target deleting photos they don’t want anyone else seeing.
Cocospy also offers extra bonus features you might find handy:
- View video preview: Instead of pictures, what if your loved one has been exchanging videos instead? No problem. Cocospy gives you access to their video reel as well.
- Check social media pictures: Are your loved ones or employees exchanging sensitive photos on social media? Cocospy can give you access to them.
- Find display pictures: Who are your loved ones in touch with? Besides names, Cocospy also fetches contact display pictures, when available. This is for social media profiles as well as the contact book.
1.2 How to use Cocospy to remotely view cell phone pictures on iOS
Cocospy can hack a cell phone’s pictures remotely if it’s an iPhone or iPad. If you want to hack photos on an Android device, please skip to 1.3.
How do you use Cocospy to remotely view cell phone pictures on iOS? Get your smartphone or PC ready. Make sure you have a stable internet connection. Then, follow the steps listed here:
Step 1: Sign up for a Cocospy account. It’s free. You’ll need an email ID to use as the Cocospy username.
Step 2: Choose the right Cocospy monthly plan. For hacking photos on a single iOS device, choose Basic or Premium. If you want to view photos on multiple iOS devices, pick the Family plan.
Step 3: Follow the provided set up instructions. You’ll have to set the target platform to iOS. You can set up Cocospy for iOS remotely. You won’t have to download an app. Simply enter the target’s iCloud username and password.
Step 4: Cocospy will sync with the target iCloud account. This process takes 5 – 10 minutes. That’s it! Cocospy is now installed.
Step 5: You now have access to the Cocospy dashboard. This gives you an overview of everything happening on the target device. To see the person’s pictures, please look for the “Photos” option in the selection panel on the left.
Cocospy for iOS can view anyone’s pictures 100% remotely. There are no software downloads involved, so you can set it up remotely too. The app is fully web-based.
**Please note: There’s no solution in the market that can show you anyone’s photos on Android without a download first. If an app or service claims to be capable of doing so, it’s a scam or a virus. Don’t be fooled! **
Also Read: How to Hack a Phone
1.3 Using Cocospy to view pictures remotely on target Android devices
Does your target own an Android smartphone or tablet? You can use Cocospy to view their pictures remotely – but you’ll need brief physical access to their device first.
Cocospy for Android is a small app at less than 2MBs. You can set it up on the target device in minutes. Once installed, you can view their photos remotely from any browser. If it proves to be necessary, you can uninstall the app remotely with a single click!
Besides the brief physical access part, Cocospy for Android offers the same features as the iOS version. Learn more about Cocospy for Android here.
1.4 Why Cocospy is the cream of the crop when it comes to picture hacker apps
Why should you use Cocospy to hack someone’s cell phone pictures? Here are some compelling reasons:
- You’re spared from having to jailbreak or root
There are other cell phone picture hacking apps on the market. However, most of these apps only work after you jailbreak or root the target device. Installing a jailbreak or root is a hassle. It can also make the device owner suspicious.
Cocospy, fortunately, is advanced enough to work without jailbreak or root. It uses cutting-edge software technology.
- You remain 100% anonymous
You don’t want the other party to know you’re spying on them, right? If they found out, you could get into trouble. Also, your relationship may end up permanently damaged. It’s not something anyone wants.
Cocospy is a very discreet app, fortunately. The iOS version of Cocospy is web-based and can’t be detected. The Android version is very tiny and can be hidden. It works in the background without draining the battery or notifying the user.
- The app is a breeze to set up
You can set up Cocospy in a matter of minutes. All you need is a smartphone or a computer and a working internet connection. Once Cocospy is up and running, you can use it from any smartphone or PC worldwide. You need 0 technical skills.
- You can hack the entire phone – not just pictures
Cocospy was made to be a full-fledged phone-hacking tool. It not only hacks pictures, but also text messages, social media apps, email IDs, locations, calendars, notes, web browser activity, and much more.
- Cocospy is a respected, trustworthy app
With other apps on the market, there’s no guarantee you’re getting a legit product. Cocospy, however, has been around for a while. It’s trusted by a million users from 190+ countries. The app is highly reliable and gives you your money’s worth.
- You can use Cocospy from any web browser
Cocospy can be accessed from any PC or smartphone browser, once it’s up and running. This gives you a lot of freedom. You don’t need to be in the same room – or even the same country – as the person whose photos you want to see. You get regular photo updates remotely.
- Cocospy costs as much as Marvel’s The Avengers DVD!
You don’t have to pay through your nose to use Cocospy. The app costs about as much as an average Marvel movie. Most other picture viewer apps in the market cost twice, thrice, or even five times as much.
You may like: Hack Someone’s Phone with Just their Number
Cocospy is the most convenient way how to hack into someone’s phone pictures. The app offers a powerful feature-set and is priced very reasonably. Further, you’ll be able to view anyone’s photos completely remotely as well as discreetly.