We love our children – very much so. And when something threatens them, our protective instincts kick in.
Is your child acting strangely? Have they been moody or withdrawn? Chances are something’s wrong. If they can’t confide in you, for whatever reason, you still need to take concrete steps to protect them.
You can monitor your kid’s phone to find out what’s bothering them. Kids often vent their frustrations via social media. Also, have you considered that someone could be threatening them online, away from your watchful eyes?
How can you monitor your child’s text messages for free? There are several free text message spy apps, but not all of them are reliable. In this article, we give you the best child phone monitoring solution on the market: ClickFree.
Please continue reading part 1 if your child owns an iPhone. For Android, you can skip to part 2.
Part 1: How Can I Monitor My Childs Text Messages on iPhone?
ClickFree is a leading brand, featured in top outlets like TechRadar, Tom’s Guide, TheGuardian, LifeWire, and the Verge. The app is used by parents from around the world to keep tabs on their kids.
ClickFree’s user base comprises of people from 190+ countries – and most of them are concerned parents just like you.
The child monitoring app includes several powerful monitoring features. You can keep track of your child remotely with ClickFree. You need absolutely zero technical skills to either set up the app or use it.
1.1 ClickFree– Fetch Your Child’s iMessages With a Single Click
Once you have ClickFree set up, you’ll get periodic updates of your child’s iMessages as well as texts:
- Read iMessages and texts: ClickFree allows you to read all iMessages your child sends out or receives. The messages are accompanied by timestamps, so you can figure out when a conversation took place.
- Check media files: Did your child send out a private picture to someone? Or did they receive one? ClickFree gives you access to all the pictures and videos stored on the iPhone.
- View contacts: Who is your child talking to? ClickFree allows you to peep at their address book. You’ll get contact names, display pictures, email addresses, and much more.
- See social media activity: Finally, ClickFree also monitors popular social media apps such as WhatsApp and Facebook. If your child is talking to someone on those apps, you’ll know.
- Retrieve deleted messages: What if your child deletes a conversation they don’t want anyone seeing? ClickFree uploads a backup of messages to your account. Even if the messages are deleted from your child’s phone, you can still read them.
1.2 How Can I Monitor My Child’s Text Messages on iPhone?
How do you use ClickFree to monitor your child’s text messages on iPhone? Here are the simple steps to follow to set up the app:
Step 1: Sign up for a ClickFree account. You’ll have to use your email ID as the username.
Step 2: Choose the target platform: iOS. Then, follow the on-screen setup instructions. You can set up ClickFree for iOS remotely. You don’t have to download or install any app. You just input your child’s device’s iCloud credentials.
Step 3: Congratulations! You now have access to your child’s phone. You can get a summary of their activity on the dashboard. To fetch their text messages, look for the “iMessage” option in the selection panel on the left.
Part 2: How Can I Monitor My Child’s Text Messages on Android
Interested in monitoring your child’s text messages on Android? You can do so quickly and conveniently with ClickFree. It is a top-rated child monitoring app with multiple powerful features – including a text message reader.
Over a million users worldwide make use of the app. You can set up ClickFree in minutes. Once it’s installed, you can control it remotely from any smartphone or PC to monitor your child.
How do you set up ClickFree for Android? You’ll need a ClickFree account. You’ll be given easy-to-follow setup instructions. You’ll have to install a 2MB app on your child’s device. After that, you can use Clickfree remotely.
What can ClickFree’s Android message reader do for you exactly? Here’s a quick summary:
- You can read all your child’s messages, including the deleted ones.
- You’ll be able to download all pictures and video files your child sends out.
- You can take a look at your child’s contacts.
- Finally, you can also see messages send out on social media apps like WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger.
**Note: No child monitoring app in the market works with Android without a software install. If a service claims to be able to do so remotely, it’s a scam or a phishing attempt. Please stay away!**
For set up instructions, take a look at part 1.2. Also, you can see ClickFree in action with the live demo before you commit to an install.
What makes ClickFree an amazing virtual nanny?
Why is ClickFree one of the best apps to monitor your child’s phone? Here are the top reasons:
- ClickFree works remotely
Once ClickFree has been set up, you can use it remotely from any smartphone or PC. It works as a web-based app. You don’t need to be physically near your child’s phone. That means you can monitor your children 24/7, even when they’re out and about.
- You can use it without jailbreak or root
Most child phone monitoring apps require you to jailbreak or root your child’s device. This can be a complicated process, not to mention it leaves your child’s phone open to malware. ClickFree, however, works 100% without jailbreak or root.
The iOS version of ClickFree is a web-based program, so you don’t need to download or install any app. The Android version of ClickFree is a 2MB app that can be installed in minutes.
- There are multiple child monitoring features
ClickFree is more than just a way to read your child’s text messages. It also offers several powerful features. You can check your child’s social media account, their web browser history, their location, call logs, and so much more.
- The app is child-proof
Children are wily. If they know they’re being monitored, they will find a way to shake you off. Fortunately, ClickFree is a discreet app. Once it’s installed, you can hide it. It runs invisibly in the background, without your child’s awareness.
- You can trust ClickFree
Countless parents trust ClickFree to keep tabs on their children. The app has been user-vetted. Unlike other child monitoring apps, the app doesn’t contain any viruses. It won’t steal your child’s personal information either.
With ClickFree, you can monitor your child’s text messages and also track your child’s phone. The app is discreet, powerful, and can be used from any web-browser. It can be set up in minutes, making it an excellent child phone monitoring solution.