In today’s insecure world, parents do not have to keep an eye on the behavior of their kids. Instead, the worries are bigger now.
As a parent, you need to protect your child from bad companies and influencers. You need to protect them from cybercriminals. You ought to be certain they are safe at their schools and play areas. You need to know what is shaping their behavior and interests these days.
Keeping your parental needs in mind, we are discussing a few options to help you track your child’s phone. In the first part, we will explore a comprehensive cell phone monitoring solution Cocospy. In the later sections, we will look at the alternative options to track your child’s iPhone or Android phone free of cost.
Part 1: How to Track My Child’s Phone Without Them Knowing using Cocospy Parental Cell Phone Monitoring Solution
Cocospy is a leading cell phone monitoring solution for parental monitoring. It is recognized and endorsed by major media outlets including PC World, TechCrunch, and Forbes. With its customer base spread across the globe, Cocospy is successfully serving the millions of users in over 190 countries.
An impressive customer satisfaction rate of 96% is a telltale sign that Cocospy is a reliable solution. The intuitive and well-designed user-interface makes it easier for non-techie parents to track the child’s activities. Since it works secretly so your kids would not know that they are being watched.
Know Everything about your Child’s Phone without them Knowing
As a parent, you will be interested in knowing about everything happening on your child’s phone. Cocospy absolutely addresses this need. With over 35 powerful features, Cocospy gives you complete control over your child’s phone.
Here’s a brief overview of the Cocospy Parental Monitoring Solution.
- See the Call Logs
- You can see complete call history and details of the call sent/received, contact name, date, time and duration of the call.
- Read your Child’s Messages
- Cocospy helps you read the conversations of your child. You can see the text messages, the sender/recipient name, message content, date and time. Moreover, you can view the messages exchanged over social apps such as Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, LINE, QQ, WeChat, Skype and others.
- Follow up with your Child’s Interests
- As parents, you ought to know what’s shaping your child’s behavior and what is dominating their interests these days. You can easily see the internet browsing history and emails to sneak inside your child’s virtual life. Moreover, you can take a look at the events they are attending through the ‘Calendar’ data.
- Additionally, you can see the complete list of apps installed on your child’s phone. This information allows you to make sure your children are not affected by any negative influence. If the facts are otherwise, you can take appropriate action at the right time.
- Track your Child’s Location
- It is natural that you want to protect from predators when they go outside. You can not stop children your children and bound them inside the house, but you can definitely keep an eye on their movement.
- With the Cocospy Phone Location Tracker app, you can see the location of your children in real-time along with the timestamp. The locations are captured throughout the day so you can see a complete history of where they had been throughout the day, where they stopped and what routes they took to reach the destination point.
- Click here to explore the Online Free Demo.
No Root No Jailbreak Solution
Cocospy solution is built with special consideration to your concerns. There is no need to infringe on the operating system of your child’s device to use Cocospy. The state of the art technologies makes Cocospy capable of tracking every activity on your kid’s phone without ‘Rooting’ or ‘Jailbreaking’ the phone. (Hint: Continue reading the article to find out how you can track your child’s phone without rooting or jailbreaking the device)
Cocospy Parental Monitoring solution does not break the trust between you and your children. It is 100% undetectable surveillance solution.
- Cocospy operates in stealth mode for Android phones. It occupies a minimal space of less than 2MB. Once installed, its icon is hidden and the spy service continues to run silently in the background without affecting the performance of the phone. Neither it heats up the battery nor it drains the battery quickly.
- Things get simpler with iOS! There is no need to install anything on the target iPhone. You will only need your child’s iCloud account credentials to spy on their activities remotely.
Easy on your Pocket
Cocospy offers a complete monitoring solution for a minimal price of $9.99 per month all year round. You can also opt for the Family package where you can track multiple devices at the same time. The ‘Family’ package will cost you only $69.99 per month.
Whether your kid has an Android or iPhone – Cocospy has a solution for both! The Cocospy Cellphone monitoring solution for Android is compatible with all Android devices with version 4.0 or higher. For iOS devices, it supports version 7 to the latest version.
Professional and supportive customer support is available throughout the year 24/7 in case of trouble.
How to track your Child’s Phone?
Now, Let’s take a look at how you can see your boyfriend’s messages remotely without him knowing.
Step #1: Register an account with Cocospy
- Go to Cocospy Sign Up page.
- Enter the details.
- Hit ‘Sign up’!
Step # 2: Configure your Child’s Device
- Get a Premium subscription package.
- Follow the Cocospy Setup Wizard for iOS device.
- Enter the credentials of his iCloud account.
- Hit Verify!
Step # 3: Track your Child’s Phone without them Knowing!
- Go to Cocospy Dashboard.
- Select the ‘Messages’ tab.
- Switch between various options to see the activities.
- Happy spy!
Click here to follow the Installation Guide for Android phones.
Part 2: How to Track My Child’s Phone for Free (For iOS)
Alternatively, you can track your child’s iPhone for free using Find My iPhone app. Although this app is installed on the iPhone by default, you need to set it up on the target device. The device can be tracked successfully as long as it has an active internet connection and the location services are on.
You can track your children’s device remotely using Find My iPhone. Follow these simple steps
- Open web browser via any device.
- Go to the iCloud.com
- Enter your child’s iPhone credentials.
- Hit login.
- Select the child’s iPhone from the list of available devices.
- Wait for a few moments.
- The device’s location will be retrieved.
There are a handful of options available to you. You can lock the device remotes if it is lost or stolen. ‘Ring a bell’ option plays a sound on the target device so that it can be located if it’s nearby.
Another variant of this app is ‘Find My Friends’. In Find My Friends app, the device owner willfully shares his location details with other family members, especially parents.
Find My iPhone vs Cocospy
It is important to note that the Cocospy cell phone monitoring solution has several advantages over the commonplace Find My iPhone app.
Cocospy can successfully track your child’s iPhone remotely. You do not need to configure Cocospy on the target phone. Instead, it is the other way round. You configure the target phone’s credentials on to your Cocospy account. Besides location, you can track almost all activities happening on your child’s iPhone with Cocospy.
Part 3: How to Track My Child’s Phone Without Them Knowing for Free (For Android)
Let’s take a look at another option to help you track your child’s phone without them knowing for free. In this part, we will see how Google Maps Timeline can be used for keeping an eye on your child’s phone.
If your child has an Android device, use the Google Maps Timeline app to track the location history.
- Open Google Maps through a mobile app or web browsers.
- Login using your child’s Google Account credentials which are set up on the Android phone.
- Go to the Timeline option.
- Now, you can see where he had started, where he had stopped, and how he had traveled to the destination point.
- The ‘Show Calendar’ option allows you to see travel history of a specific day, week or month. Swipe left or right by searching the calendar.
If you can not see any location history, that’s probably because your child has turned off the location settings. You can turn it on by going to the Google Timeline page. Go to the ‘Settings’ menu and toggle on the ‘Location History’ button. It will start collecting the information of places where your child’s phone will go.
Google Maps Timeline vs Cocospy
As compared to Cocospy, the functionality is quite limited with Google Maps Timeline. First, you can only see the location of your child’s phone. Second, your child can pause the location history at will. Third, he can edit the location history and remove the places as he wants.
On the other hand, Cocospy allows you to track every activity on the target phone. You can see the call log, read messages, see his social networking conversations, go through the emails and everything else without him knowing. Unlike Google Maps Timeline, your child would not be able to disable or hide anything from Cocospy spy service.
Let us know how Cocospy and other tools helped you in tracking your child’s phone. Do share your parental monitoring experience in the comments section below!